How to create a stylised watch face for your Samsung Gear S2 - Samsung Geeks
Samsung Geeks | On 03, Mar 2016
One of the best things about Smartwatches, as opposed to traditional watches, is the ability to customise them. If you’re particularly tech savvy, this is probably one of the first things that you’ve decided to have a look at. But the great thing about the Samsung Gear S2 is that you don’t have to be a digital wizard to be able to customise them. Its a super-easy process. You can change it both from your phone and directly on your watch. Here’s how to create a stylised watch face for your Samsung Gear S2:
How to create a stylised watch face for your Samsung Gear S2 from your phone
1. First up, make sure your phone and Gear are paired using Bluetooth.
2. Go to Apps, and press ‘Samsung Gear’. From there you should find ‘Samsung Gear’, although on some devices it may be found in a ‘Samsung’ folder.
3. Touch the ‘Watch Faces’ option, which is just under Home.
4. Browse the watch faces and choose your favourite, touching it to select it.
5. Some of the watch faces will give you the option to customize the look. Touch ‘Stylize’, and use ‘Create’ to create a new watch face without changing the watch face template.
6. Touch the dial you want
7. Scroll down to and choose a ‘Complication 1’, to choose whether to add something like a battery, world clock or a calendar. You can also choose whether or not to add a ‘Show Date’ feature.
How to create a stylised watch face for your Samsung Gear S2 from your watch
To change the Watch Face on the Gear S2 is simple as well.
1. Touch and hold the watch screen.
2. Rotate the bezel to select a different watch face.
3. Touch the watch face you want to select.
See how easy it is to create a stylised watch face for your Samsung Gear S2? It’s something that you could do every day if you wanted to. Check out our Samsung How To archives for more handy tips and suggestions to get the most out of your Samsung products.